Five Ways Prostat Helps Skilled Nursing Facilities Staff Their Teams More Effectively
At ProStat, we know skilled nursing facilities face many staffing challenges. That’s why we do everything we can to help you find the most qualified RNs, LPNs, and CNAs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
How can our PA medical staffing service help your facility? Let us count the ways.
- We save you valuable time. All job candidates through ProStat are qualified professionals. We only present you with prospects that are pre-screened and meet your specific requirements.
- We offer flexibility. With a per diem option to cover your short-term, emergent staffing needs and Transitional Hiring to fill your part-time and full-time long-term positions, you can build your workforce across all fronts.
- We take care of the painstaking details. Reference checks, competency testing, license verification, drug testing, criminal and child abuse background checks, CPR certification, physical exams, flu shots, tuberculin testing and more…we handle it, so you don’t have to.
- We give you complete candidate profiles to help you make an informed selection. To help you home in on the prospects that might be the best fit for your position, we provide profiles that deliver a detailed picture of individuals’ skills and capabilities. They serve as a powerful resource as you decide whom you’ll want to interview.
- We look out for your best interests. We guide you to the most effective and cost-efficient hiring solution to meet your needs. By taking the time to understand your immediate staffing needs and long-term goals, we find the most economical way to build your staff.
No matter what staffing challenges you’re facing now or you’ll confront in the future, we’re here to help you overcome them. We’ll save you time, eliminate hassles, and enable you to find the experienced and skilled nursing professionals you need to serve your clients and uphold your standards of excellence. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you build and reinforce your workforce.